Career; an answered prayer.

Wow. Just an incredible day for me. As I left for work today things started unfolding as the day continued. Small notice after small notice. I'll skip the details and go straight to the point simply because I'm in dire need of sleep at the moment.

I asked for guidance, through scripture He told me that he'll show me my next step. Not only that but He'll guide me through it.
He did the first part today. He showed me my next FEW steps actually.

Here's what I am to do.

My career path, something I've been wrestling with for YEARS, if not for the last six years; the fact that I now know what it is... is probably the biggest step in my life I've taken since I chose to be scripturally baptized after the Lord saved me.

Career; IT (Which of course is a wide selection of titles, God didn't tell me what I'll be, He simply told me where to go. Praise God for that.)

Sometime between now and August I'll be setting up a plan and saving a bit to go to a certain college. I've just found all this out today so there's still some planning and praying I need to do.
All in all, my first step is getting my Associates Degree in Computer Science. Then I'll be going for my A+ Certification, probably something I can also do both at the same time. This will get my foot in the door and initially my plan after that is to be some kind of support desk to get my foot in the door and work my way up. Whether that happens like that or not is up the God, but the college part is definite itself. I'm ahead of some people in knowledge, I'm also behind some people as well. But God revealed this to me so He MUST have a purpose for all this.

This is my career now. My future. His will.

I feel so blessed that He's finally revealed this to me. It was as simple as asking in prayer, and finding His answer in scripture. Where.. the words just feel like they jump out at you like they never have before where your mind/eyes feel like they're a magnet towards them.. Or at least that's how I felt Him answer me. At that moment the Holy Spirit filled me with peace and I knew that this was His answer. He was pleased by my small growth in faith that I went straight to scripture for an answer.

Either way this has been such a wonderful day, so many things I could mention that has made my life not to mention this spec of a day so joyful and peaceful. By the grace of God alone. With much more to say but at the same time a pillow calling my name.. I'll leave it be for now. More to come later.



Because of His blood,
- Jeremy

0 comments: