From the vapor I no longer desire.

Oh strength, where art thou? Have I hidden from you once again? Lead me not astray O' Lord.. but into thine hands alone. For whom else can I trust but thee? The flesh has betrayed me, O' Lord my God. Thine hands alone protect me from things that will soon perish. From the vapor I look up at you and see your wounds. From the vapor I look up and see your glory. Let it cast down onto me so that I may spread it like wildfire. As your glory is infinite let it be casts through the finite to overwhelm the perishing. Let your might shine through me so I may be as bold as a mountain; unshakeable and immovable. Let your glory shine through this armor you've given me, let my shield not only defend but deflect light against the enemy as the sword of the spirit is thrust downwards to destroy evil and its deception. I am a child of God, but a warrior I will forever stand beside my King Jesus. Let it be known that not it is not my own strength that carries this armor or weaponry. Let it be known that it is not my own will that first desired Him. But it is He that first desired me, therefore I stand amongst you, my brethren in arms against the evil one for the glory of Yahweh.

0 comments: